Thursday, December 24, 2015

Nail Polish Christmas Ornaments


Today I have a fun post that I am excited to share with you! I have been having way too much fun making these nail polish ornaments! I've had a few fails but I am starting to get the hang of it. I've seen a few people make these and was interested but wasn't quite motivated until I saw this post by Nails Always Polished. Her ornaments looked so good because of the decorations she added to the outside of the ornaments. That was my original intent in starting these but I've still been too afraid to mess up any of my pretty ones. 

These are my neighbor and family gifts that I'm giving out this year. I gave away a few before I took any photos but I still have some good ones here to share. They still smell like nail polish, but hopefully that will fade away soon!





Aren't these so pretty?! Have you seen the movie "Rio"? It's more entertaining than I expected mainly because of the voice-over talent of Jemaine Clement who plays the evil cockatoo Nigel. For some reason while I was taking these photos I keep hearing his voice in my head saying, "Your burgled baubles bore me." Is it concerning that I'm hearing things?

Hope you enjoyed this. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!