Friday, January 1, 2016

Nail Polish Society Goals For 2016


Happy New Year my wonderful Society Sisters!! The best of wishes to you all!

Today's post is a brief reflection of this past year and my hopes for the year to come. I considered doing a roundup post for the end of the year, but I didn't feel like there was a whole lot to roundup. Instead I'll do a short list of the best moments of the year.

  1. Having my baby
  2. Buying our house
  3. Getting a minivan
An obvious benefit to moment #1 is not being pregnant any more! Seriously, why do pregnancies take so long? Now that 2015 has been succinctly summed up, I would like to start looking forward to 2016. This is a tricky one for me because I'm trying to figure out how high to set my sights. I mean, I believe you can only succeed as far as you set your goals. At the same time, I don't want to be more disappointed with all the things I'm not able to accomplish. So I'm going to start with some more achievable goals before I get too deep. I'll admit, I'm kinda a wuss when it comes to failure. 


2016 Goals:
  1. Read 20 books
  2. Find additional goals that I am sure to achieve 
  3. Deal with failure better?
I want to spend more time on my blog this year. I want to improve my nail art, swatches, photos, layout, consistency... basically everything. Just how I'm going to achieve these things I haven't figured out yet. Until then I'm going to try and have a great attitude and lots of hope!

xx Emiline xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!