Saturday, December 19, 2015

Colores de Carol Feliz Año

I'm back with another Colores de Carol polish today! This one is a special edition, a real party shade for the New Year! A quick word about the formulation- Colores de Carol polishes are all 5-free. Now let's take a closer look. I have lots of photos to show off all its angles!

Feliz Año (Happy New Year) is a "linear holographic clear base with platinum silver micro flakes". I love everything that's going on in this seemingly straightforward shade. The silver flakies are super reflective and then once you get it in the sunlight a delicate rainbow peeks through. The formula was nice and smooth. The application was good and I achieved the desired coverage in two coats.

Direct sunlight
Direct sunlight
Direct sunlight

Shade
Shade

Feliz Año retails for $11 for 15ml and can be purchased through the Colores de Carol online shop. If you are looking for the perfect party polish I suggest you snatch this one up!

Colores de Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!