Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Guest Post by Very Emily

I'm so excited to share with you another fabulous guest post! Today's post is brought to you by my wonderful friend Emily from Very Emily. I am so happy to have her grace my blog once again. I am such a huge fan of all she does, although she's a terrible enabler that makes me want to buy everything she wears! Take it away Emily!


Hi everyone! I'm Emily from the blog Very Emily and I am super excited to be here on Nail Polish Society today! This isn't my first time gracing Emiline's blog. I did a guest post for her last year when she was celebrating her 1st blogiversary. She also has cause for celebration this time, the birth of her gorgeous baby girl Alice. She is just so precious! Of course I had to do some pink nails, dedicated to baby Alice!



I knew I wanted to do pink nails, and use these gorgeous heart vinyls so I started from there. I first tried a silver to gold glitter gradient with the vinyls but they didn't pop against the pink background so I swapped the pink for black, and the silver and gold for a pink glitter! Sometimes things are great in your head but just don't turn out right. Thankfully my second attempt turned out much better!


On my pointer and pinkie I'm wearing Girly Bits Love Your Elf with a pretty black bow rhinestone from Born Pretty Store. On my middle and ring finger I started with Cirque Colors Carpe Diem as my base, then I used What's Up Nails Heart Stencils and sponged on Glam Polish Sweet Heart. Then finished everything with a nice glossy top coat!

I really hope you like these Em and congratulations again on your beautiful baby girl!


Aaah, I am so in love! What a touching tribute to my baby girl. Thank you Emily for sharing your talent here and for your sweet sentiments. For more awesomeness, go follow Emily on facebookinstagram, and twitter. And then say goodbye to all your money. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!