Monday, December 21, 2015

Formula X for Sephora Creme Swatches Part 2


Happy Monday everyone! How are your Christmas preparations going? I have so much that I wish I could get done, but I'm just too doggone tired! So I'm trying to just relax a little and do what I can.

Today I'm back with Part 2 of my Formula X for Sephora creme swatches. I'm going to jump straight to them, so for more information please refer to Part 1


Pyrotechnic is a classic fiery tomato red. Great formula as you would expect from a red. This is two coats, no top coat.


Fathom is a deep dusty denim blue that turned out to be one of my favorites. The formula was awesome and you could pretty much call this a one coater. I used two coats for swatch purposes, no top coat.


White Matter is a basic pure white. The formula is on the thinner side so the application is nice and smooth. I reached my desired coverage in three thins coats. It looks matte in these photos but it's not. That's just my camera freaking out from the brightness of the white.


Astronomical is a pale nudey peach. Looking at this shade in the bottle in the bottle I was sure it wouldn't look good on me. I was totally wrong and so surprised how flattering it was. The formula was good for a light shade like this.This is three coats, no top coat.


Ignite is an vampy oxblood creme/jelly. It's really similar to Obsessed, just a little lighter. This was three coats, no top coat.


What do you think of these? And favorites from  Part 1 and Part 2? As I said in my previous post, these are all priced down to $5 right now on Sephora.com. That is a great deal compared to the usual $10.50!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!