Monday, December 7, 2015

Guest Post By Paulina's Passions

Dzień dobry moi drodzy! I am just thrilled to share with you today's guest post brought to you by the amazing Paulina's Passions! I have been following Paulina's blog since I started blogging and have loved every single thing she does. Her manis are classy, photos are perfect, and she is the queen of florals. I have tried to recreate her magic on a few occasions including this attempt at her Nautical Rose Nails, one of my favorites of hers. My recreations are never quite up to snuff but I'll keep trying! It is no surprise that Paulina has created the perfect floral nail art once again, but this time it's for little ol' me! Squee! 

Hi my lovelies. Here it's Paulina from Paulina's Passions. Today I am taking over Emiline's blog to show you a cute floral nail art. I am so excited to be here as I have been an admirer and reader of Emiline's blog for ages and she is one of of my favorite bloggers! As you may know she just had the cute, little baby Alice and to take some of the blog work off her shoulders I am writing a blog post for her. Let's take a look at some pretty flowers.


I started my nail art by painting my nails with a dark purply navy base. It's Ella+Mila Bite Me. It's such a beautiful and unique nail polish and the formula is just outstanding. I applied two coats and waited for them to dry before proceeding to making the polka dots. I took a tiny dotting tool and dotted my nails all over with a while nail polish.


I started my accent floral nail by making a white base. You know it's always difficult to paint bright flowers over such a dark base, so it's a good idea to start by making a white base for whatever nail art you are making. I just made rough shapes of the flowers in the places where I wanted them to be placed. Then I took a light pink, Ella+Mila So In Love and made the roses. With OPI Strawberry Margarita I made the petals and with a darker pink China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic I made some shading. Then I took my white polish again and dissolved it in acetone to make it more sheer and did my final highlighting of the roses. The leaves are made with KIKO no. 389. I decided to use a turquoise polish for the leaves, because I think it matches the pink perfectly and it's a little bit different.


I really hope that you will like these Emiline! It was such an honor be part of your blog and present my little nails here. Congratulations again on your little princess. I hope she grows healthy and happy.

Wow! Seriously, who wouldn't want to wear this? Thank you Paulina for helping me out and gracing my blog with your beautiful nails! And thank you sweetie for your kind words, they warm my heart.<3

To see more pretties please give Paulina's Passions a visit and follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!