Thursday, August 30, 2018

OPI Peru Fall/Winter 2018 Collection

*purchased by me

Hello lovelies! I love sharing OPI collections, though I don't always get the chance to. When I first spied the Peru collection I though I knew I wanted to purchase it right away. Although the individual shades aren't all that original, I'm a sucker for a pretty palette! The formulas were all on the thinner side but still built up nicely. So on the whole I'm still happy I snatched these up. Let's take a look..





Machu Peach-u is a light peachy nude creme. The formula was slightly runny but not too patchy. Shown is three coats plus top coat. 


Somewhere Over the Rainbow Mountains is a mauve-y nude creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Seven Wonders of OPI is a pale lavender nude creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


My Solar Clock is Ticking is a rich burnt orange-red. This shade is SO pretty and the formula is very opaque. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


I Love You Just Be-Cusco is a rich and glossy tomato-y/brick red creme. This shade is a stainer so be prepared. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Como se Llama? is a deep brick red. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Yes My Condor Can-do! is a vampy raisin creme. Yummy! Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Lima Tell You About This Color! is a dusty bubblegum pink creme. Shown is three coats plus top coat.


Suzi Will Quechua Later! is a lilac pink creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Don't Toot My Flute is a cool lavender creme.  Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Grandma Kissed a Gaucho is a grape creme/jelly. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Alpaca My Bags is an elephant gray creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 


This collection can be found anywhere OPI is sold. What do you think of the collection as a whole? Do you have a favorite shade?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!