Saturday, November 21, 2015

piCture pOlish Whimsy


I have a quickie post for you today. Here is a swatch of piCture pOlish Whimsy that has been sitting in my files for months now. Time to break it out! One thing that I love about this polish is that it's totally wearable in every season! Don't you think it would look great with some Winter themed nail art?


Whimsy is a creamy aqua blue with a generous dose of golden micro flakies. Capturing the golden color was an impossibility for me. And looking for photos online that do it justice, is seems as though it evaded everyone else too! I'm telling you, in person the shimmer is seriously gold. This was two coats, but I should have used a third coat on my pinkie for better ridge coverage.




Whimsy is available through piCture pOlish and also their international stockists.


What do you think of this shade?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!