Saturday, November 7, 2015

"Whimsical" Birthday Nails



Hey hey my fine Society sisters! I have a quick post for you of my birthday nails I wore this week. I'm calling them "whimsical" because it's my code word for "poorly done but let's make it work anyway". On my right hand, or as I call it- my test hand, my bunting turned out much better. That's never a good sign for me when my test hand turns out better than my Cindy hand! I'm chalking this up to a stamping fail for me. So let's just call it whimsical and pretend that is was the look I was going for, ok?


What I used:
Polish My Life Birthday Suit- *I had to use this as my base color. It's so apropos!*
OPI Live.Love.Carnival
OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-go?
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue
Maybelline Color Show Lust For Lilac
Jenna Hipp We Are Mint to Be
Seche Vite
MoYou London Happy Birthday 01 stamping plate


I may be one year older, but it may take me a few more years to be a real stamping pro. Here's looking to the future!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!