Thursday, November 19, 2015

Metallic and Glass Fleck Autumn Leaves


Once again I have here some nail art that I loved wearing, but struggled photographing. One day I will master the camera! You know, when I have time for that... Anyway, this was super colorful and sparkly, but I couldn't capture it properly. I think you can still get the gist of it though. What do you think?



I started with a base of a golden metallic foil polish. Then I blotted over it with a few sheer glass flecked polishes in Autumnal (is that a word?) colors. Over that I stamped a leaf pattern and sealed the deal with a fast drying top coat.


This is my first Avon polish, gifted to me by my friend Jacqui from Crafty Nail. Thank you! Any of you own Avon polishes? Do you have a favorite?


What I used:
Formula X Temptation- gold foil
OPI The Spy Who Loved Me- red
OPI A Woman's Prague-ative- orange
Sephora by OPI Leaf Him At The Alter- green
China Glaze Lighthouse- yellow
Avon Forbidden Fudge- brown
Cici and Sisi 03 Stamping Plate
Seche Vite top coat

I wish this season would never end! Or at least bypass Winter altogether and skip ahead to Spring. Ooo, wouldn't that be loverly?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!