Thursday, November 26, 2015

Paint All The Nails Presents Dry Brush



Happy Thanksgiving!!! I have SO much to be thankful for this year, including all of you wonderful people! Today's post is my second Paint All The Nails link up and I think it will result in some really amazing manis like the last one did (view it here)!

When the theme for this month was chosen I decided to cheat a little and use a mani that I hadn't posted yet. It's not as ambitious as I might have aimed for, but not having the stress was worth it.


When I started this look I wasn't decided yet on how to complete it. In case I totally screwed it up I took some back up photos because I liked how it looked on its own.


Once I added the stamping though, I didn't regret it at all. I love the contrast it gives!



What I used:
Zoya Purity-white
Jenna Hipp Hashtag- peach
Jenna Hipp Daft Pink
Jenna Hipp I Cast A Spell On Blue
China Glaze Fairy Dust- holo top coat
Fashionista Collection 04 stamping plate
Seche Vite top coat


If you want to see more amazing dry brush nails take a look at the what's below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!