Tuesday, August 21, 2018

UberChic Beauty Collection 27 Stamping Plates Review


Hello my polished peeps! It's been a minute since I've reviewed new UberChic Beauty products. They've released a number of plates and more since I took a little break so I am working towards catching up with everything. I'm starting off with the three plate Collection 27 where I found a good number of images that I was really drawn toward. Let's take a look..


27-01

I've said it before, but lining up double stamped images like this is a real struggle for me. One day I will get it down! At least I got a couple nails to look really good. I still go for it because the results are so cool when you get it right.

Polishes used:
KBShimmer Hard to Empress- dark purple 
Painted Polish Thirty & Flirty- purple creme
Rica Whiteout stamping polish



There were a few images on this plate that make for really good abstract double stamping!

Polishes used:
Cadillacquer Odette- gray crelly
Painted Polish Stamped in Charcoal
Rica Whiteout stamping polish
Glisten & Glow Matte Top Coat




27-02

The big floral buffet image is so lovely and I almost used it for the review, but instead went first with this abstract one. This could go with anything!


Polishes used:
Blush Lacquers Santorini, Bahamas, Malibu, and Bora Bora
Rica Whiteout stamping polish


The hearts image was one I knew I wanted to try. Perfect for Valentine's Day of course, but really works all year round. 

Polishes used:
piCture pOlish Mythical, Allure, and Fancy
Painted Polish Thirty & Flirty (purple) and Stamped in Rose




27-03

This plate was the least exciting for me but I still found a couple images I really like. This first one is pretty unique.

Polishes used:
Colores de Carol Live, Love, Bloom!- green holo
Painted Polish Midnight Mischief- black


This mani uses two different images that match perfectly which is nice when you're using polishes that won't stamp well.

Polishes used:
OPI Seven Wonders of the World- pale mauve
Superchic Lacquer Trap Queen- berry holo


The Collection 27 plates retail for $24.99 and is available now through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!