Friday, March 6, 2015

Feeling Irish For A Day With Zoya Staasi


Hey everyone! I feel like it's been so long since I've posted! I have been going through a kitchen remodel and it has made life more complicated than usual. It's coming along well though, and I'm so excited for a new kitchen! With the tiny bit of extra energy that I've had, I did some simple nail art. 


I bought Zoya Staasi for the express purpose of using it for a St. Patrick's Day mani. It looks soo pretty in the bottle, but when I got it on my nails I was like, "Whoa. This is really green". If you don't already have this polish and you really like green, you will love this! Somehow once I stamped the swirls on top, it completely transformed the look, and I was really digging it.


It looked really cool in person. At some angles the stamping completely disappeared, so it became a kind of optical illusion.



What I used:
Zoya Staasi
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Nailz Craze NC02 stamping plate
Seche Vite top coat


Is this shade of green your thing? The sparkles and shimmer are what really got me. It's such a vibrant and happy polish.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!