Monday, November 16, 2015

Glitzy Rainbow Gradient With Polish Pusher


Hola Amigas!
How are you all this fine Monday? Most everyone in my household is sick right now. So what better time to post this bright and sparkly rainbow mani? I did this about three weeks ago, it's about time I share it!
As expected, my camera didn't come anywhere close to capturing the magic of the glitter here. So you'll just have to use your imagination- imagine you're being blinded! It was like a holo rainbow inside of a rainbow. Whoa..


For this mani I started with two coats of glitter- OPI In True Stefani Fashion. Then I used four sheer polishes and blended them together to create all the rainbow colors.


It was dangerous driving with all that bling on my nails. I posted a video on Instagram that captured the sparkle better:
https://www.instagram.com/p/9KTbCMs9Ow/?taken-by=nailpolishsociety


What I used:
OPI In True Stefani Fashion- holo glitter
Polish Pusher Hot Pink, Lemon Drop, Teal, and Ultraviolet
Seche Vite top coat


I hope you all have a great start to your week! Let me know what you think of this look in the comments below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!