Saturday, February 28, 2015

Colores de Carol 50K Swatches and Review


Hey ladies! I have been patiently waiting all week to swatch this gorgeous polish. I've been willing my nails to grow faster after last week's nail break. This bottle has been sitting in front of my computer since I got it, staring me down. Finally I couldn't wait anymore and I'm so excited to share it with you!



50K is a royal blue jelly densely packed with holographic and mini turquoise hex glitter. I struggled whether to actually describe it as royal or navy, because it's a couple shades darker than appears in the photos. The jelly base wasn't too thick, but the density of the glitters made me be a little more careful with application. This is two coats without top coat. With all that said, isn't this totally STUNNING?! I am so in love. I think this is my favorite Colores de Carol ever.

My application is a little wonky because I was in a mad dash to get in on while the sun was peeking out of the clouds.



50K is a special edition shade that was created for the achievement of reaching that big milestone on Instagram. In my opinion this was the perfect polish to celebrate. I think if I ever reach that many followers on IG I'll have to have something custom made for me!

If you haven't realized it yet, you need this polish! It retails for $10 and is available at Colores de Carol.

Colores de Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!