Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Jenna Hipp I Cast A Spell On Blue With Water Marble Accent


Hey guys! How you all doing? I'm pretty stoked right now because I just bought plane tickets to Washington for a visit back home in a couple months. Yay! I can't wait to see my family and friends. So anyway, about the nails. I love this mani! The combination of dark blue and the bright accent nail is a fun contrast. I was also soo pleased about how the water marble turned out. I got this on the first try!



I'm always trying to discover polishes that work well with water marbling. For some reason the other day I was inspired to try out my Jenna Hipp The New Brights collection with the inkling that they'd work well. I was so happy to find out I was right. They were fantastic! I'm pretty sure I'll do another one soon with these polishes.


Do you notice how glossy I Cast A Spell On Blue is? I love this photo where you can see the reflection of the accent nail on my middle one.


What I used:
Jenna Hipp I Cast A Spell On Blue- blackened blue
Jenna Hipp I Surf With Boys- turquoise
Jenna Hipp Ain't Life Grape?- purple



Do you have any favorite polishes for water marbling? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!