Friday, February 6, 2015

Lovey Dovey Valentine


Another Valentine's Day mani! I can't get enough of the MoYou London Festive 19 plate. The images are just so cute! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I don't know about you, but I need all the bright and happy things I can get in these winter months. And chocolate. Any holiday that involves chocolate is a good holiday.



I found this Nails Inc. nail polish and glitter duo in the Ulta clearance section and immediately snatched it up. I didn't need another polish in this shade of pink, but I did need this glitter. I've been very drawn to glitter toppers lately. They're not the easiest to apply, but I think I'm getting a lot better at it!


As much as I love this stamping plate, some of the images are actually too big for my XL nails. I was a little sad that this dove didn't fit better. The full images work pretty well, but the non-full size are just a little too big. It actually really surprised me that they didn't fit better. I didn't think anything could be too big for my nails. A little FYI if you usually buy the XL plates like I do.



What I used:
Nails Inc. 2 in 1 Sloane Street and Knightsbridge- hot pink & glitter
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pink Blink- light pink
Ginger + Liz Chase Me- blue
MoYou London Festive 19 plate
Seche Vite top coat


Lately I've been rewatching all the Downton Abbey seasons (I could watch them a thousand times over). Literally at the exact time I was painting on the glitter named Knightsbridge, a character placed a call with the telephone operator to Knightsbridge. Spooky!


Stay tuned for more VDay nail art!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!