Thursday, October 29, 2015

Double Stamp All The Nails

Hello lovelies. I have another linkup for you today as part of the Paint All the Nails group. I was really excited for the theme of double stamping and hoped I could come up with something good. Well, what do you think? I think they turned out really well! I could totally see myself wearing this look again and again. You know, if I was the type to do the same thing more than once.


While it was a shame to cover up this Girly Bits polish, which is completely gorgeous, I am so happy with the combination of shapes and colors.


What I used:
Girly Bits Stormy Skies- blue gray
Konad Special Polish white
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Grease Lightning- dark gray
Seche Vite top coat
MoYou London Fashionista 04 stamping plate and Suki 06 stamping plate


Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think in the comments. And don't forget to check out the other linkup posts. I have no doubt they'll be amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!