Thursday, October 8, 2015

One Last Summer Fling


I know that Summer is over and we are now well into Autumn, THANK GOODNESS. This has been a long and torturous Summer for me in the heat with my fat pregnant body. Still I wanted to post this bright and juicy mani because, well, it was already in my draft folder. 



I did this mani back in March if you can believe it. For proof, you can see snow on the ground- especially in the last photo. I had recently purchased Orly Elation Generation and just couldn't wait to use it. It's a perfect squishy watermelon shade.



What I used:
Orly Elation Generation
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
MoYou London Fashionista Collection 04 stamping plate


I hope to be creating some new nail art soon. It's been so long. Once I get out of the groove I tend to get intimidated and am afraid to try any of my ideas. I need to just jump in again and I guess we'll see how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!