Monday, October 26, 2015

Arcane Lacquer Make A Move Swatch


I have a really quick post for you today. I'm trying to keep my schedule as free as possible so I can be ready when this baby finally decides to come! The only necessary thing I have on the books today is to pick up my new minivan! Woohoo! It's not NEW new, but it's new to me and I can't wait! (Say new enough times and it doesn't seem like a real word any more)


Today's post is a simple swatch of the GORGEOUS Arcane Lacquer Make A Move. I swatched this way back when I did my other Arcane Lacquer posts here and here. It's been patiently waiting in my draft folder and I'm happy to be finally showing off this beauty.

Make A Move is described as a dusty orchid purple creme with gold flakies. In looking at other swatches mine appear to be more on the maroon side in comparison. Looking at my bottle in person right now though, I still feel like my photos represent it pretty well. The formula was wonderful and this was two coats.

Arcane Lacquer is an Australian based indie brand that does provide international shipping. Make A Move comes in a 12ml bottle and can be purchased for $10 for through arcanelacquer.com. The international stockist list seems out of date, but I know it's also available through Color4Nails.

Have a fabulous day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!