Friday, October 23, 2015

HPB Presents A Glittery Death



Greetings gals and ghouls! I am joining my first Hobby Polish Bloggers linkup today! The theme of the linkup is Halloween. I have yet to do any Halloween manis this year and have been waiting for something to inspire me. Then when thinking about polishes to use, ALIQUID Lacquer Red Death came to mind. I swatched it last October (it doesn't seem like that long ago!) and liked wearing it even more the second time! The name is perfect of course but I think the polish itself was the right choice. On top I stamped some biker chic images and I love the finished result!



I LOVE the skull on my thumb! I wanted to stamp it on some other nails but was afraid I couldn't make it come out this well more than once.


What I used:
ALIQUID Lacquer Red Death
Konad Special Polish white
Seche Vite top coat
MoYou London Stamping plates Zodiac 10 and Biker 10


I hope you enjoyed the mani and don't forget to check out the other talented ladies' work by clicking the links below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!