Monday, October 12, 2015

By Dany Vianna Swatches

Hello lovelies! Today I have four gorgeous glitter polishes to share with you. These are made by the talented Dany Vianna and I loved every single one!  The packaging is super cute too, which is always a fun bonus. Each polish applied easily and evenly with a good spread in just one coat. They are each in a clear base and I have them shown over opaque polishes. Let's take a look!




Mermaid Scales is probably my favorite because it's blue and I love mermaids (who doesn't?). It contains a variety of sized turquoise, royal blue, and holographic blue glitters with a delicate gold shimmer in a clear base. My photo doesn't show the gold as visibly as it does in person, but it ties it all together so well. I had the hardest time choosing which polish to swatch this over because different shades brought out different glitters and they all looked so good. This is layered over Ginger + Liz The Good Life. I wore it for a couple days and even got compliments by my OBGYN and his secrectary, hehe.

Moondust is a delicate mixture of silver and silver holographic glitters in a clear base. I love the sparkle in this one. The particles are very fine and not gritty like some holo glitters can be. It looked good with just one coat over Sephora by OPI Queen of Everything but you could do more coats for a denser bling. One thing I noted was my brush had some stray bristles. Since the others were just fine, I assumed it was a fluke here. 

Dragon's Heart is a mixture of maroon, red, and gold hex glitters and red micro glitter in a clear base. It's really much prettier than my picture shows, sorry guys. It's gorgeous, but it is less versatile than the others. Layered over OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not, it made for a beautiful combo.

Leprechaun Gold is an elegant mixture of large gold flakes and gold micro glitter in a clear base. It's definitely the most versatile of the four I tried. There were so many combinations I wanted to do with this! In the end I layered it over Maybelline Color Show Pink Punch. It looked so good I wore it for probably close to a week.

I believe these bottles hold 10ml and they retail for $6 at DRK Nails, which ships worldwide. You can keep up to date with by Dany Vianna by following her on facebook and Instagram. You can also place orders by emailing her directly at bydanyvianna@gmail.com.

I'd love to hear what you think in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!