Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bewitching Water Marble Featuring PiCture POlish Imperial


It's about time I did some kind of nail art, specifically Halloween related nail art. The great thing about this mani is that it's not obviously Halloween so it looks good any time of year! I've worn Imperial on it's own before (swatched here), and I am still as in love with it as I was before.




It's been a good, oh, nine months or so since I've done a water marble. It's not the easiest thing to jump back into. I've been searching for the perfect combination of a clear and black polish, and have yet to find it. Does anyone have any good suggestions?


Isn't Imperial such a fab polish? I can't wait to get more water marble practice in and come up with some more pretty manis!

What I used:
piCture pOlish Imperial- purple with gold glitter
love, charlotte xo by Color Club (no name) purple
Orly Liquid Vinyl- black
Seche Vite top coat



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!