Friday, January 25, 2019

Zoya Innocence Collection Spring 2019


Hello Society Sisters! Are you ready for Spring collections to start rolling in? I didn't know I was until I saw this one! I am totally in love with the color palette and the mood it evokes. These still come with the normal skinny Zoya brush but I did try a couple with the new stand alone Z-Wide brush. Let's take a look..

Introducing INNOCENCE, the newest collection by Zoya for Spring 2019 that is evocative of nature and the transitions from Winter to Summer. Complete with its own thunderstorm in the color Theo, this collection is stormy and subtle, yet features a touch of brightness and softness.



Birch is a pale greige lavender creme. It's such a chic shade and a perfect Winter to Spring transition shade. I used the Z-Wide brush and it applied pretty evenly. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Agnes is a warm toned muted blush nude creme. I used the Z-Wide brush and it applied pretty evenly. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Aire is a deep, dusty periwinkle blue creme. This is a ONE COATER and is my favorite of the collection! I still applied two coats for a smoother look. Shown with top coat.


Evette is a soft grape creme. Another really pretty shade with a nice formula. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Fern is a grey sage with a warm pearl shimmer. The shimmer isn't very pronounced but adds a touch of interest to it. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Theo is a stormy grey with subtle texture, blue/pink iridescent flecks, silver flakie shards, and tiny black glitters. "Like a spring thunderstorm in the night." I really like what Zoya was going for here, although I'm not a big fan of the result. It's not my style but I can see people really liking this unique shade. Shown is two thick-ish coats plus top coat.


The Innocence collection is available for preorder at zoya.com through February 4th. Purchase the 6-piece collection and receive 6 Z-Wide brushes, a Remove + Big Flipper, and a two extra full size Zoya favorites- Jack and Ruthie. After Feb. 4th they will be sold individually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!