Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Colores de Carol Anniversary Trio and Valentine's Duo



Hello lovelies! I've had a positive response from yesterday's post, the first of my new Spotlight Series, featuring Colores de Carol. I'm excited for my future spotlights! If you haven't checked it out yet click here. For today's post I am combining Colores de Carol's new Anniversary Trio which marks six years in business, as well as the new Valentine's duo. Let's take a look..


1000's of Bottles is a bright royal blue jelly with holographic micro flakes, micro holo glitter, and iridescent glitter. The richness of this blue is just gorgeous and it reminds me of one of my favorite CdC shades, 50K. Shown is two coats plus top coat.
 




Palette of Memories is a light blue crelly with aurora shimmer and a rainbow glitter mix. This polish has such a happy feel to it and makes me want to party (kiddie style). Shown is three thin coats plus top coat.





2190 Days is a mix of silver, pink, navy blue, and light blue holographic glitters that can be worn on built up on its own or as a glitter topper. It's such a pretty combination of colors and glitters! I tested this out as a glitter topper which looks really good, but for my swatches decided to show it alone. I applied one coat, then sponged on another coat for better coverage. It's topped off with two layers of top coat.





Love Story is a white crelly base with pink and red glitters in different shapes and sizes. This did take just a bit of finessing as the glitters tended to bunch of slightly. So as I applied the layers I also separated the glitters across the nail. Shown is three coats plus top coat.





Sweetheart is a cranberry red jelly with aurora shimmer, and micro holo glitter. This formula was so smooth and basically a one coater. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 




The Valentine's Day Duo and Anniversary Trio are available now and retail for $11.50 each or $20 for the duo and $30 for the trio.



Colores de Carol



What shades are your favorite? I like the Valentine's Day duo but am in LOVE with the whole Anniversary trio! They are all must haves in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!