Thursday, January 3, 2019

Girly Bits January CoTM 2019


Hello ladies! Today my older kids are back at school, so now I feel like I'm back in the swing of things. I am much more comfortable when everyone's on a schedule (vacations are kind of stressful!), and thankfully they both enjoy school. Today I have two totally stunning limited edition polishes from Girly Bits. Pam is consistently creating beautiful shades but I am especially loving these! I love that she's started off the year with what I am considering two staple colors that are still very unique in their own right. Let's take a look..

After Midnight is a black crelly filled with reflective silver micro glitter. This color is SO chic and wearable. The silver glitter somehow seems to look a little gold at certain angles. It applied patchy on first coat but no issues on the second coat. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





Red Velvet is a blackened red jelly filled with reflective metallic red micro flakes. The name for this shade fits perfectly because it is as rich and luxurious as velvet. It applied nice and even. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Both of these polishes are 5 Free, cruelty free, and vegan. $16.50 CAD each (approx $12.10 USD) or $30.00 CAD (approx $22.00 USD) for both from Jan 01- Jan 10, in the Early Bird Promo Listing. After that, they will continue to be available for purchase individually until February 1st, at full price only.



Girly Bits


This is a must have duo in my opinion! And as a red polish lover, I can't get over Red Velvet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!