Friday, July 1, 2016

ABC Challenge: I is for Ice Cream


Hello my lovely society sisters! I am so excited for today's ABC Challenge! First off, thank you to those on Instagram who helped me choose my theme! I originally planned on an Independence Day design because the timing was perfect. Then I remembered this ice cream design I've been wanting to do. I kept going back and forth and just couldn't make up my mind on my own. The votes went in favor of ice cream, so there you have it!

I feel like I'm not often really pleased with my nail art. I am so critical about everything I do, it almost takes the fun out of it. Today though, this nail art turned out exactly how I had imagined! It is such a good feeling!


The colors I chose for the ice cream represent one of my favorites- spumoni. The flavors are chocolate, pistachio, and cherry. Yum yum yum!


I had to take at least one photo in the sunlight to show off the gorgeous sparkle of this gold polish.


What I used:
KBShimmer One Night Sand- holographic rose gold
Powder Perfect Turtledoves- ivory creme
UberChic Beauty 9-01 stamping plate
What's Up Nails vinyl drip stencils
(The pink, green, and brown color were all a couple different polishes mixed together)


Any one else have a hankering for ice cream now? That's a silly question to ask, because I always want ice cream! Check out the links below to see what the other ladies have come up with for the letter "I".


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!