Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Sally Hansen Mega Strength Nail Color



Hello lovelies! I have six new shades from Sally Hansen in their Mega Strength line to share, as well as a base and top coat. The colors all applied well with really nice formulas. I don't test out polishes for wear time or strengthening claims so I don't have much to say about that. However I did experience the top coat picking up the reds on the brush which was kind of a pain. I personally prefer fast dry top coats that are thicker and float over color better. Let's get to the swatches..  


Rise Up is a pink metallic with strong gold shimmer. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



She-ro is a medium mauve creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Persis-tint is a soft lilac to pink with strong blue shimmer. I honestly thought this shade would just be so-so but it was a surprise favorite for me! Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Slay All Day is a red/pink with blue shimmer. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Class Act is a warm bright red creme/jelly. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Wild Card is a gold and holographic glitter in a clear base. The glitter is pretty dense and builds up nicely. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


You can purchase these new shades at CVS, Target, Walgreens, etc, or through the Sally Hansen website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!