Thursday, April 4, 2019

Rogue Lacquer Adventure Awaits: Isle of Wight Collection & New Orleans Polish Con 2019 LE's


Hello ladies! I've featured a couple of Rogue Lacquer polishes on my blog previously but today is my first dedicated post to the new-er indie brand. If I'm not mistaken they've been in business now for a full year now and I've been pretty impressed with what's been produced. So I was excited when Rachel reached out to me to review her new shades! I have seven new polishes- four from the Adventure Awaits: Isle of Wight Collection, and three that were created for the New Orleans Polish Con. Let's take a look..

Adventure Awaits: Isle of Wight Collection

Inspired by a beautiful island off the coast of England


Prawn Cocktail is a bright pink leaning coral with red to gold shifting shimmer and soft linear holo. I've been wearing this one on my non-swatch hand because it's so pretty. A very wearable shade with nice subtle shifts. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





Shanklin Chine is a spearminty holo with strong red to green aurora shift and micro holo sparkle. This looks like magically fairy wings! SO beautiful. Shown is three coats plus top coat.






Carisbrooke Castle is a stone gray crelly with micro silver specks and green to copper UCC flakes. I wasn't sure how I'd like this on my nails but I really like how it looks and it's so unique. Shown is three coats plus top coat.





Alum Bay is a sandy holo base with copper, red, bronze, and silver UCC flakes. A very pretty representation of sand. Shown is three coats plus top coat.





New Orleans Polish Con 2019


Gris-Gris is a grape purple with red to green shifting aurora shimmer with green, orange, red purple color shifting flakes, and soft scattered holo. There's a lot going on here but it works together well. Shown is three coats plus top coat.




Voodoo Doll is a brown leaning ox blood crelly with gold to red shimmer and green/gold/purple color shifting flakes and smattered holo. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Charmed is a purple (cold) to blue (warm) to turquoise (warmer) tri-thermal with scattered holo and soft rainbow shifting shimmer. This is not very saturated but has soft, sheer color to it. Shown is three coats plus top coat.

Shown at the middle range warm state

Cold to hot (L to R)


The Adventure Awaits: Isle of Wight Spring 2019 collection releases April 6th at Polish Con and April 10th online. It will retail for $11/each or $40/set and can be purchased through roguelacquer.com. The Polish Con shades will be available at the event April 6th and online at a later date.


Rogue Lacquer


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!