Tuesday, February 5, 2019

What's Up Nails B041 Season of Love Stamping Plate Review


Hello my lovely Society Sisters! I have two Valentine's Day nail art looks to share from the new What's Up Nails B041 Season of Love stamping plate. This is one of my favorite holidays for nail art! Let's take a look..




These delicate patterns always look good over a gradient. I really like how saturated these colors are.


Polishes used:
Picture Polish Monroe, Fancy, and Princess
Painted Polish Midnight Mischief



I wanted to do a few addition looks but decided I needed to get this posted sooner than later. So I just combined three of the images I wanted to use into one look! I also created a dry marble decal for my pinky. 

Polishes used:
Nvr Enuff Unicorn Fluff
Powder Perfect Golden Stamping Polish
Painted Polish Blanc Slate


The Season of Love stamping plate is available now through the What's Up Nails website

What's Up Nails

What do you think of these looks? I really love the arrow design on the plate and will definitely use it in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!