Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Girly Bits March 2019 CoTM


Hello lovelies! Well the day is almost through and I thought I already posted these. I guess that's what happens when you try to make exercising a priority for once. So let's get to the swatches..


Cyan-tifically Proven is a vibrant azure blue base with green to purple to blue shifting shimmer, and aqua to indigo shifting iridescent shimmer, loaded with tiny silver holographic galaxy glitter, and holographic prism flakes. I was super impressed by how bright and glowy this shade is! I applied three thin coats for maximum vibrancy.





Things Get Better With Sage is a sage green holo accented with iridescent color shifting flakes in green to blue. This shade is much more understated than the first but is a unique shade of green in my collection. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





Both of these polishes are 5 Free, cruelty free, and vegan. $16.50 CAD each (approx $12.10 USD) or $30.00 CAD (approx $22.00 USD) for both from March 01- March 10, in the Early Bird Promo Listing. After that, they will continue to be available for purchase individually until April 1st, at full price only.

Girly Bits

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!