Friday, September 21, 2018

What's Up Nails Stamping Plates, Stencils, and Glitter Review


Hello lovelies! I have some beautiful What's Up Nails nail art to share with you! It's taken me awhile to get this review finished so you may have seen most of these looks on my Instagram as I've been working on it. Let's take a look..

B020 Take Me to the Sea


I am a big fan of nautical themes so I have a number of stamping plate that are similar. I felt like this one still had some unique images, especially this beautiful scale one that is so original!

Polishes used:
Stella Chroma Poppies
Painted Polish Deux 2.0




B032 Floral Swirls


These swirls have an elegant feel so I kept this look simple and classy!

Polishes used:
Zoya Jenna, Maeve, and Leighton
Superchic Lacquer Dart Thru the Heart



B030 School's In Session


Do you all miss back-to-school time like I do? I looked forward to it every year. Of course, I don't really want to be in school so good thing I can experience it through my kids.

Polishes used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Wild Strawberry, Sunset Orange, Dandelion, Granny Smith Apple Cerulean, Vivid Violet, and White




B028 Tropical Escape


I really like the variety on this plate. I didn't want this mani to look too summery so I kept the color palette somewhat subdued. 

Polishes used:
Painted Polish Woodland Whimsy 2.0 and Stamped in Seafoam
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri White



B029 Picnic in the Park



Polishes used:
piCture pOlish Escapades, Meow, and Lakodom
OPI Silver Canvas



Cactus Stencils

I like how thin and flexible these stencils are. Some of the cacti came out a little wonky, but at least the front and center ones look good!

Polishes used:
piCture pOlish Cactus, Malt Teaser, and Nude




Twinkle Glitter

These iridescent star glitters are so fun! I did a couple layers of top coat to get the surface smooth, but gel polish would probably be ideal.

Polish used:
China Glaze Glamletics


The stamping plates and water decals are all available now through the What's Up Nails website

What's Up Nails


I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did! What's your favorite look? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!