Tuesday, September 4, 2018

ORLY The New Neutral Collection (Fall 2018 Color Pass Box)


Hello lovelies! Today I have swatches of ORLY's The New Neutral collection to share. This collection is part of the Fall 2018 Color Pass Box that also included silver and gold nail art foils and quick dry drops. The Box is a really great deal for those who love to buy full collections, plus if you read on to the end I have a discount code for you! Each shade had a great formula and I didn't have any issues with application. Let's take a look at the swatches plus some nail art!..



Seize the Clay is a dusty rose red creme. This had an amazingly smooth formula! Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Mauvelous is a mauve malt creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Snuggle Up is a light pinky beige creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Cashmere Crisis is a light gray creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Fall Into Me is a silvery brown metallic. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Olive You Kelly is a medium olive green creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Now for some nail art, because these colors work so well together. For my accent nail I did a drip marble decal. I was so excited to receive these gold foils in the box because I've never tried them before! Aren't they so cool looking? 


ORLY Color Pass subscribers get four lacquer collections (plus fun bonuses) delivered quarterly, before they hit shelves, for only $119/year. You basically get two collections per year FREE! To sweeten the deal I have something for my followers- Use my discount code NPSOCIETY to take $10 off!

Available now through www.orlybeauty.com

These polishes are available individually as well. My top picks are Seize the Clay and Olive You Kelly. What are your favorites?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!