Saturday, September 1, 2018

UberChic Beauty Halloween 04 and Lovely Leaves 03 Stamping Plates + Tools Review


Hello lovelies! I have new UberChic Beauty plates and tools to share! I was especially excited for another Lovely Leaves plate because they are some of my favorite to use year round. Let's get right to it..


Lovely Leaves 03


I don't think there's a bad image on this plate! Aren't they all so beautiful?

Polishes used:
piCture pOlish Mossy, Autumn, and Cozy
Painted Polish Woodland Whimsy 2.0- dark green creme 





Polishes used:
KBShimmer #squadghouls- dark green glitter crelly
Essie Penny Talk- copper metallic




Halloween 04


I had this idea to do spider webs over a clear iridescent glitter topper and then I remembered how good that polish looks matte! Of course, my photos didn't turn out looking near as good as they did in person but I liked both glossy and matte. Which do you prefer? 


Polishes used:
Colores de Carol Wizard Lizard- clear glitter topper
Painted Polish Midnight Mischief- black creme
Glisten & Glow Matte top coat





Polishes used:
Painted Polish Midnight Mischief- black creme
Powder Perfect Orange stamping polish
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri White
Color Club Harp On It- silver holo



Striper Nail Art Brush 

I haven't done freehand nail art in a loooong time and I've never been great at straight lines. I still love the plaid look and the striper brush worked great for these long lines.

Polishes used:
OPI Yes My Condor Can-do!, My Solar Clock is Ticking, Somewhere Over the Rainbow Mountains




Bling Pickup & Placement Tool

I've been meaning to replace my old pickup tool that I ruined years ago. This one works better than the other one ever did. With the slightest touch the white end picks up rhinestones and glitter, and placement is a breeze. The other end has a small metal end where you can firmly push them into your nail glue.

Polish used:
Zoya Kendra


Both of the plates and tools are available now through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty


What do you think of these products? Do you have a favorite? These manis are making me feel all the Fall vibes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!