Friday, August 17, 2018

The Holo Hookup September 2018: Ch-Ch-Changes


Hello friends! Fall is creeping up on us- my kids go back to school next week- and The Holo Hookup is ready for the transition with their September "Ch-Ch-Changes" box. This month in addition to the three permanent indie brands- Cupcake PolishDifferent Dimensionand Glisten & Glow- we have guest brand Spell Polish!


Different Dimension "Sick of Your Crop" is a copper/violet/pink multichrome linear holographic with silver galaxy holographic micro glitters. I think this is my favorite shade out of the four- it's so beautiful and complex! It applied nice and smooth with no issues. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





For the nail art I used UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves 02 stamping plate and Painted Polish Stamped in Blush.



Cupcake Polish "A-maze-ing" is a navy linear holographic with a green/gold/bronze multichrome shift. I know it says navy, but the delicate gold shimmer makes it appear to be a wonderfully unique green. This has a formula that you don't want to overwork when applying because it can get patchy. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





For the nail art I used Whats Up Nails B021 stamping plate and Painted Polish Stamped in Honeydew.



Glisten & Glow "Everyday I'm Rustlin" is a blue/purple/red/aqua multichrome linear holographic with silver galaxy holographic micro glitters. The color shifts aren't very visible in my photos because they show up much better in lower lights. Shown is two coats plus top coat.






For the nail art I used Hehe 074 stamping plate and Powder Perfect Lilac stamping polish.



Spell Polish "Apple Thieves" is a red/orange/green/gold multichrome holographic with galaxy holographic micro glitters. The shift is pretty strong and looks just like Autumn leaves! Shown is two coats plus top coat.






For the nail art I used Whats Up Nails B021 stamping plate .


The September Holo Hookup box will be available August 21st, 9pm EDT through August 28th, 9pm EDT. The box retails for $40. 



The Holo Hookup
Shop
Facebook
Instagram


These shades are making me anticipate Fall and all the wonderful things that come with it. I'm looking forward to the changing leaves, Halloween, and my birthday! What do you think of the September box?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!