Friday, August 3, 2018

Girly Bits CoTM July 2018


Hey there! I have two stunning limited edition shades to share! Normally the Girly Bits Color of the Month shades are only available during their calendar month, but since these were released late in July, they will available until the end of August! Let's take a look..


I've Got My Ion You is a green magnetic polish with with golden green aurora shimmer and a gold to pink/red magnetic sheen. This shade is so stunning and mesmerizing! Shown is three coats plus top coat.






Dime and Dash (I named this one!) is holo glitter bomb with color shifting glitters in orange, green, and blue, and blue metallic micro glitter. My photos never show holo well, but this one is SO sparkly! The glitter payout is really good and it builds up to opacity easily. Shown is three coats plus top coat.





Both are available now through the end of August through the Girly Bits website. 


Girly Bits


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!