Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Colores de Carol Gilded Shamrock March Exclusive


Today I have another green for you, one that for me is very wearable as greens go. Starting this month Colores de Carol will be releasing "color of the month" polishes, that are only available the month of their release. This is the first one for March, very appropriate for St. Patrick's Day. 


Gilded Shamrock March Exclusive is a unique shade of green that I'm describing as a pale dusty sage with a hint of lime and holographic finish. The formula and application were very nice. It looked good after two coats, but because of the pale color I still had some visible nail line. In the end I would have been happier if I hadn't have been so lazy and instead did three thin coats. 

I love how soft the color and the holographic sparkle are.



Do you have another shade that looks like this? I didn't have anything close to it in my collection. It retails for $10 and is available at Colores de Carol only through the month of March. If it catches your fancy, you'll want to get your hands on it now.

Colores de Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!