Monday, March 16, 2015

Oh What Luck! St. Patty's Day Mani


Hello everyone! My kitchen remodel is all done, and it looks great. We're trying to put things pack together and I'm still getting used to the changes. Adjusting takes a lot of mental energy for me in my old age.

I have one more St. Patrick's Day mani for you. Growing up I never liked this holiday because of the requisite wearing of my least favorite color- green. I can't say I like the holiday any better now, but I am pretty happy with how this mani came out.



I've wanted to try out some of the cute nail charms from Hex Nail Jewelry for some time, and found the perfect occasion for this holiday mani. This horseshoe is one of my favorites, isn't it so cute?



What I used:
Forever 21 Festive- crelly glitter
Formula X for Sephora Temptation- gold
Barielle Green With Envy
Hex Nail Jewelry horseshoe charm


That's it for me today! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!