Monday, February 5, 2018

What's Up Nails Stamping Plates and Water Decals Review


Hello friends! Today's post is a review of new stamping plates and water decals from What's Up Nails. I had really good success with each one and am very pleased with the looks I've come up with. I hope you enjoy them too..




P083 Swirl Sensation Water Decals


There is so much detail and complexity in these decals that I could never replicate by hand. And they only took minutes to apply! They are completely opaque so you don't have to wear a base polish underneath. I do just to help smooth out ridges.



P077 Cherry Blossom Water Decals


Cherry blossom nails are some of my favorite nail art and once again I love how I can apply these in no time at all. My ring finger is the most curved and the hardest to shape decals to. As long as I cut the decals down enough then I can make them work.



B019 Words of Emotions



At first I was sure I would use the Scrabble letters first (I will eventually) but I thought the pattern I used would look cool over this thermal polish.

Polishes used:
Emily de Molly Modern Muse (thermal polish)
KBShimmer Eyes White Open




B024 Love is Everywhere


I think this plate is so cute and can see myself using it again and again!

Polishes used:
Colores de Carol Nerd Alert (glitter topper), The Girl From NYC (neon pink), and Summer Means New Love (neon orange)
KBShimmer Eyes White Open
Rica Blackout stamping polish



B004 Seductive Lace


I was really impressed how perfectly this plate stamped. Look how crisp those lines are!

Polishes used:
OPI Bubble Bath
Rica Blackout stamping polish



B025 Animalistic Nature


I've long been a fan of animal print nails and have done my fair share of zebra stripes and leopard spots. I've never done snake nails before and I'm loving how this looks!

Polishes used:
Tonic Slytherin
Rica Blackout stamping polish



All of the products I reviewed are available now at What's Up Nails website

What's Up Nails



What do you think of these looks? Do you prefer the stamping plates or water decals? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!