Tuesday, February 27, 2018

KBShimmer If You Want My Bodice (Polish Pick Up March 2018 Exclusive)


Hey hey! I'm here with another shade for the March Polish Pick Up book theme. Christy from KBShimmer was inspired by this fantastical cover of a romance novel, otherwise known as a "bodice ripper". With a cover this ridiculous I can only imagine what the book is like! Haha!


If You Want My Bodice is a cool minty teal to a deep lavender multichrome (and deep magenta/copper in some lighting) with unicorn flakes that shift in a rainbow of colors, and micro holo flakes. Christy is the queen at naming polishes and this is one of my top favorites! The formula was great and I didn't have any issues. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




If You Want My Bodice will retail for $10 and you can purchase it through the Polish Pick Up website March 2nd-5th


What do you think of this shade? Or the inspiration? I'd love to know if you're a fan of this genre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!