Friday, February 2, 2018

14 Perfect Pink and Red Polishes for Valentine's Day



Hello lovely Valentines! It's that time of year where everything is swathed in pinks and reds and twitterpation is in the air. Well, maybe not for everyone, but romantic love isn't the only reason to celebrate Valentine's Day. I've always found it a fun holiday to show my affection to friends and family, and hopefully receive some in return. 


But now on to the nail polish.. I've chosen 14 of some of my favorite pinks and reds to share! There is a mix of indie and mainstream brands in this post, though it's a little lopsided toward the indies. They range from barely-there natural nails, to hot pink or sexy red, in all sorts of formulas and finishes. No doubt you'll find one or two to suit your style.



A England Anne of Cleves
A stunning soft neutral pink holographic with gold shimmer.
Shown is two coats.




piCture pOlish Douceaur
Such a sweet color! A barely pink nude crelly with small hex magenta and berry glitters.
Shown is two coats.




OPI Bubble Bath
A true classic- this is a sheer, barely there, neutral peachy-pink.
Shown is three coats.



OPI The Color That Keeps on Giving
A delicate pearlescent pink that glows.
Shown is two coats.




Girly Bits Love Yourself First
A light dusty pink creme.
Shown is three coats.



piCture pOlish Embrace
A dusty mauve pink with scattered holographic.
Shown is two coats.




Colores de Carol Free Love (limited edition)
A light pink crelly with small pink, red, aqua, purple, white and iridescent glitter in various shapes and sizes. I know I just posted about this one but I had to include it here because I love it. 
Shown is three coats.




Pretty Serious Fluffykins
One of my best loved polishes, a perfect pastel neon pink creme.
Shown is two coats.



KBShimmer I Don't Want No Shrubs
Still one of my favorites from last fall, this is a bright fuchsia pink with golden flecks and shimmer.
Shown is two coats.




Girly Bits Hot Stuff
This color is impossible to capture and wonderfully girly. So much brighter than my photos show, it is a hot pink jelly holo filled with holo microglitter, shimmer, and holo flakes.
Shown is two coats.




piCture pOlish Rose
A deeply saturated pink-red with scattered holographic.
Shown is two coats.




Essie Altitude Attitude
A saturated pink leaning red creme with a flawless formula.
Shown is two coats.



A England Rose Bower
A deep rose red with soft scattered holographic
Shown is two coats.




China Glaze Ruby Pumps
This iconic shade has a ruby red jelly base filled with sparkly red glitter.
Shown is two coats.


 


What do you think of the polishes I've compiled? Are there any that you already own, or some that you plan on getting? Let me know which pinks and reds are your favorites so that I can add to my collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!