Monday, February 26, 2018

Colores de Carol Sayuri (March Polish Pick Up 2018 Exclusive)


Hello and happy Monday! It's nearing the end of the month which means the Polish Pick Up is right around the corner! I don't know about you, but my wish list is getting longer and longer. And if it's not already, this Colores de Carol shade should be at the top of yours!

March's Polish Pick Up theme is "Books", and as you can see by the photo collage, Carolina was inspired by "Memoirs of a Geisha" by Arthur Golden. 

This is Sayuri. a thermal polish that is red when cold and colorless when warm. It has pink to green shimmer, micro holo red glitter, UCC flakes and holo dust. Oh! Those tiny details are just stunning in both cold and warm states. And the red is so juicy, I love it. The formula is great and I didn't have any issues. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Cold state



 Transition



Warm state


Sayuri will retail for $11 and you can purchase it through the Polish Pick Up website March 2nd-5th. (There is a cap- only 215 bottles available)


I was so excited to try this shade and I was not disappointed! Let me know what you think in the comments below. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!