Saturday, September 17, 2016

31DC2016 Day 17: Glitter Tips


I spent another day with the family so once again it's nighttime and I'm finally posting my 31 Day Challenge mani. The other two times I did this challenge I really went all out with the "glitter" prompt. This time there was no genius master plan. So instead of spending hours on another glitter placement mani with no clear direction, I went with simplicity. I luuuurve wearing nude nails and the touch of glitter added just a little glam.



What I used:
Essie Perennial Chic
Sephora by OPI Meet Me At The Disco
Seche Vite top coat


Looking back:
31 Day Challenge 2014- Mermaid Scales
31 Day Challenge 2013- Skull Mail


I actually did both hands for this mani! They're so subdued that I feel a little more comfortable wearing these to church tomorrow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!