Monday, November 12, 2018

KBShimmer Winter 2018


Hello my beautiful Society Sisters! I have the KBShimmer Winter 2018 collection to share! Yay! Tragically, I broke a nail a couple weeks ago so my nails are just a touch shorter than I'd prefer in my photos. On a good day that would be the worst thing to happen, but this was a BAD day because I also backed into and broke our garage door. Yeah. That was rough. Good thing we have pretty polishes to distract us from emotional breakdowns!

"This winter, travel with KBShimmer on a Winter’s journey through some of winters favorites. This 12 piece collection celebrates the feel in the air, the cozy vibe from bundling up, and festive times with friends."


Sweater Weather is a bold and glowy metallic leaning turquoise green with holo micro flakes. I had to start off with this shade because it is the boldest of the bunch and impossible to ignore. Shown is two easy coats, plus top coat. 



So Cordial is a bright, warm, semi metallic cherry red with holo micro flakes. There's something about this shade that is slightly smokey around the edges which makes it unusual and much more than a typical red. Shown is two easy coats, plus top coat.



Space-ial Edition is a magnetic polish with a deep purple base with lots of holo flakes and strong blue shimmer. The magnetic effect is super subtle here, and honestly looks just as good without it. Shown is two easy coats, plus top coat.



Taupe Notch is a soft and cozy taupe crelly with rose gold shimmer and holo flecks. This is a really pretty neutral that's low key but not at all boring. Shown is three thin coats, plus top coat.



I Cat Even is a deep navy blue linear holo that in some lights looks blurple. I have to include Christy's description for this one because it is so spot on- "[cats] are smart, willful, affectionate, and
wicked and can make humans stay in one place for hours just by sitting on our lap. Cats are the best." This is a one coater! I did two for smoothness, plus top coat.



Santa Claws (Magnetic Charity Polish) is a bronze gold with green background and red magnetic accent with holo glitter. "Each year KBShimmer chooses a charity close to our heart to donate to. This year we have chosen the Terre Haute Humane Society. As a parent of three adopted cats, we are thrilled to be able to donate $4 from each bottle of our Christmas Polish, Santa Claws to this wonderful organization! Plus, we will pick one person that purchased this polish and donate $250 to their local humane society!" I don't know why but I seem to struggle with KBShimmer magnetic polishes. I just can't get a strong effect, but others seem to have better results. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.



I'll Be Chrome For Christmas is a white crelly with red, gold, and green multichrome flakes. So Christmas-y! Shown is three coats, plus top coat.



On Cloud Wine is a red leaning grape jelly polish with teal/purple/fuchsia shifting flakes. I love how deep and squishy this one is. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.



Flake Expectations is a clear base topper with lime gold/bright green/royal blue/navy shifting flakes. I chose to swatch these over a bare nail so you could see them on their own, and for quickness. You can sponge these on in layers for a fully opaque look too! Shown is two coats over my bare nail.




Fuchsia-nista is a clear base topper with fuchsia/purple/magenta/orange shifting flakes. Shown is two coats over my bare nail.




Love Thy Selfie is a clear base topper with lime indigo/royal purple/fuchsia/magenta shifting flakes. Shown is two coats over my bare nail.




Yes Weekend! is a clear base topper with green/aquamarine/fuchsia/magenta/orange shifting flakes. Shown is two coats over my bare nail.



The Winter 2018 collection launches November 15th through the KBShimmer website. They will retail for $10 USD each.

KBShimmer

*Black Friday Promo* Starting November 15th through November 25th , each purchase of $50 or more on KBShimmer.com will receive a KBShimmer holographic drawstring backpack free! Plus, free shipping equals Priority Shipping!  All orders that qualify for free shipping will be upgraded to USPS Priority Mail. Shipping upgrade valid starting November 15th through November 25th on orders of $50 or more.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!