Wednesday, September 14, 2016

31DC2016 Day 14: Roses and Tweed


I am typing furiously to get this in under the wire. I have been doing fairly well so far with the the 31 Day Challenge without too many hiccups. I don't know how or why, but suddenly I lost my mojo. This is my fourth attempt at a floral mani. FOURTH. What happened??! Anyhoo, I used a nail decal that I bought ages ago and finally tried out. It's beautiful right? It's also a piece of junk. I will be totally honest and tell you I photoshopped (attempted that is, you can still tell) the edges of the decal to make it look like it actually lays flat on the nail. It didn't. But I simply couldn't try a fifth look. #sorrynotsorry. 



What I used:
China Glaze Shore Enuff- green
KBShimmer Eyes White Shut
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Grease Lightning
floral nail decals

Looking back:
31 Day Challenge 2014- Patriotic-esque Floral Pattern
31 Day Challenge 2013- African Violets


You had better all tell me you like this and that it was worth all the trouble! Seriously, I need a hug right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!