Tuesday, September 9, 2014

piCture pOlish Blog Fest Winner!!!



My dear, lovely, wonderful Society sisters, I have a HUGE announcement to make! 

Remember this?


And this?



Well...I was one of six winners of this year's piCture pOlish Blog/Insta Fest!!!! Stars above, I won! What is the prize for winning you ask? I'll tell you...I get to make my very own collaboration shade!!! A nail polish created by Yours Truly! Aaaaaa! I just can't get over my joy!

Every single collaboration shade that piCture pOlish has produced is gorgeous, creative, and swoon worthy. They've been designed by amazing bloggers who I've admired and aspired to be like. So you can see I have a lot to live up to. Have no fear, I believe I am up to the task ;).

The shade I create will be released sometime next year. You'll have to be patient, but it will be worth the wait!

Thank you to all you wonderful people for liking, commenting, and sharing my Blog Fest post. I don't know what all went into their decision to chose the winners, I believe all that love helped! You're the best!

Virtual hugs, kisses, and high-fives! 

xx Emiline xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!