Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Glam Polish Baby It's Cold Outside Trio


I honestly have no idea why I never published this post from December! I have a couple other Glam Polish post that I also need to publish, so let's go ahead and get this one out there. The first shade Let It Snow! is sold out but the other two are still available!


Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! is a light gray crelly with strong aurora shimmer and ultra holo glitter. Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Baby, It's Cold Outside is a rose taupe crelly with strong aurora shimmer and ultra holo glitter. Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Winter Wonderland is a dark gray crelly with strong aurora shimmer and ultra holo glitter. Shown is three coats plus top coat.


The last two polishes are available now at www.glampolish.com.au 



Glam Polish


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!