Thursday, June 4, 2020

June Polish Pickup 2020: Cocktails and Mocktails



Hello lovelies! Last month my trusty DSLR I've been using all these years went kaput and I've been in camera limbo. Some of these photos were taken beforehand, some with my phone, and the last swatch was taken with my new camera that I'm just beginning to learn how to use. The KBShimmer shade was the one I was photographing when my camera died. So if you buy that shade, beware of photographing it ;). Okay, let's get to the photos because Polish Pickup starts tomorrow and ends Monday!




Painted Polish Hold My Butterbeer is a chocolaty jelly base with pink-orange-gold-green iridescent shifting flakies. Shown is two coats plus top coat.
Price: $13.50  Cap: 450 US / 25 UK




Different Dimension Absinthe Minded is a bright, chartreuse green crelly base with gold to lime shifting shimmers. Shown is three coats plus top coat.
Price: $11.00  Cap: None




Nailed It! Hawaii "No Way, Rosè" is a sheer pink leaning orange jelly with gold to green crystal flakies, a golden to green shimmer, and a subtle holo. Shown is two coats plus top coat.
Price: $12.75  Cap: 200 US / 20 UK





KBShimmer Secret Menu is a 
is an indigo base that shifts bold purple to fuchsia and at other angles to teal green/lime/softer pink. Shown is two coats plus top coat.
Price: $10  Cap: None





KBShimmer Hot Summer Nights Hand & Body Scrub starts with the scent of a blended tropical drink with scents of pineapple, coconut, mango, and ends with a warm lingering spiced rum. This is a really nice mix of scents, right up my alley. The scrub is nice and densely packed so you'll get a lot of use out of one tub.
Price: $10  Cap: None




Rogue Lacquer Purple Flavored is a vibrant purple crelly base loaded with orange to pink to gold shifting iridescent flakes. I'm sorry my phone photos don't do it justice because it's a really wonderful shade. I used 3 thin coats and a glossy top coat. 
Price: $12.50 | Cap: None





by Dany Vianna Flounder Cocktail is a bright, sunny yellow with blue ultrachrome chameleon flakes. Shown is three thin coats plus top coat.Price: $11.50 | Cap: 150 US / 10 UK



These items will be available for a limited time June 5-8th through polishpickup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!