Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Cupcake Polish Limited Edition 6th Anniversary Trio



Hello lovelies! After spending most of yesterday recovering from my stomach flu I feel like I'm ready to get back on track with my life. I've got a big to-do list and since this post was meant to be out yesterday, it's coming first. Cupcake Polish is celebrating six years in business this month with a beautiful anniversary trio (and sitewide sale too!). Let's take a look..

Est. 2013 is a multi-faceted metallic gunmetal nail polish filled with shiny holographic flakies. I have owned so many metallic gunmetal shades but this one is so unique with the subtle holo specks that peek through. The formula was good and easy to work with. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





Greatest Dream is an indigo purple jelly nail polish packed with a rainbow of iridescent flakies and metallic multichrome flakies. This is thick with flakies but smooths out pretty well that I didn't need extra top coat. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Sweet As Six is a lilac holographic nail polish packed with super shiny silver metallic flakies and holographic micro flakies. Okay, I was pretty blown away by this shade. It is SO shiny with the prettiest purple tone. It's also a one coater! I did apply two coats for photos, shown with top coat. The only downside is removal- just be patient, it takes a while. 



The Anniversary Trio is available for purchase now for a limited time through July 31st at www.cupcakepolish.com . They retail for $13 each. There is a huge sale running until July 5th for 30% off your entire order with code 6YEARS!



Cupcake Polish



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!