Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Glam Polish Dark Arts Collection (Limited Edition)


Hello my lovely Society Sisters! I was just reading through my last Glam Polish post from a month ago and I was sick with a cold then, and I am sick once again! What the heck?! Anyway, I am always so excited opening a new PR package from this brand! What's really fun is that they're wrapped in a napkin sort of a deal, with labels on the outside. So I do this fun guessing game of what the polish will look like to fit the name. Is unwrapping things half the fun for you too? Are you ready for these pretties? I have five of the shades from the Dark Arts Collection, all of which are fantastic. They all applied beautifully with no issues. Let's take a look..


Dementor’s Kiss is a black jelly with iridescent flakies and ultra holo glitter. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





Wizarding War is a white crelly with multichrome flakes, unicorn shimmer, and fine holo microglitter. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





BASILISK is a green-blue-gold multichrome with iridescent flakies, unicorn shimmer, and ultra holo glitter. I think maybe I should have done another coat for more intensity but I couldn't make up my mind, so I didn't. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


(Sorry I forgot to take another photo to show the details better! Make sure to check out other blogger's photos for a better look)



HORCRUX is a blue tinted holo jelly with iridescent flakies and fine holo microglitter. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





AZKABAN is a dark blue jelly with red-green-gold iridescent shimmer and ultra holo glitter. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Release Date: 12pm EST (USA) November 22nd www.glampolish.com.au USA, www.glampolish.com.au
Promotion: Save 10% off when purchasing the full collection for the first 96 hours, No Code Required.

Black Friday Promo: Free mystery full sized Limited Edition Nail Polish to the first 120 customers who spend $60 USD on products not including shipping in one transaction placed on our glampolish.com.au website from 12pm on Nov 22nd, while stocks last.

Glam Polish
Store

Shipping rates to USA are $3.80 USD for the first polish and an extra $1.00 for each additional polish.



Shipping now available to: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France , Finland, Germany, Hong Kong , Hungary, Japan, Netherlands , New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Southern Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine United Arab Emirates. please visit: http://www.glampolish.com.au/international-shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!